Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Oh Pantip plaza



Some say that electronic product is very cheap at Pantip plaza in Bangkok. Ye I agree with that. But you have to know which one is good product. Because there are so many product here and the rate is economy. Most of the product is copied and do not work properly. For example I bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 from Pantiplaza. The shopekeeper told me that it has 32 GB capacity, works properly, attractive. You can do everything. Meanwhile he showed me the capacity is 32 GB. But that was bogus. He just showed me the settings. And it said that 32GB used for settings. Can you understand that a mobile setting required 32 GB? At that time I was excited. So I bought it.
After returning back Bangladesh I can see that all the informations are bogus. The mobile goes off within a few seconds . Battery life is so limited. To respond a command it takes 3 to 4 minutes. When I take the mobile I say with anger `Oh Pantiplaza !’

No comments:

Post a Comment